Oliver Anthony is a rising star in the country music scene, and his debut single, “Rich Men North of Richmond,” has been a huge hit. But what many people don’t know is that Anthony is also a big fan of Goochland, Virginia, the small town where he grew up.Anthony has been spotted wearing a Goochland T-shirt at several of his public appearances, and the shirt has quickly become a hot item. There are now dozens of copycats on sites like Etsy, and Walmart even sells an “I Heart Goochland” tee for about $20.
So what’s the connection between Oliver Anthony and Goochland? It’s not entirely clear, but there are a few possibilities. One possibility is that Anthony’s family has ties to Goochland. Another possibility is that Anthony simply likes the town’s name. Whatever the reason, it’s clear that Anthony has a soft spot for Goochland.In addition to his love for Goochland, Anthony is also a fan of Justin Verlander, the MLB All-Star who graduated from Goochland High School in 2001. Verlander has even been known to wear a Goochland T-shirt himself.
The connection between Oliver Anthony and Goochland is a story of hometown pride and MLB inspiration. It’s a story that shows how even a small town can produce big dreams.
Here are some additional details that could be included in the article:
- The Goochland T-shirt that Oliver Anthony wears is a green shirt with a white cow standing on top of the word “Goochland.”
- The shirt is a reference to the line “I’m from Goochland, where the cows outnumber the people” in Anthony’s song “Rich Men North of Richmond.”
- The shirt has become so popular that there are now dozens of copycats on sites like Etsy.
- Walmart even sells an “I Heart Goochland” tee for about $20.
- The connection between Oliver Anthony and Goochland is a story of hometown pride and MLB inspiration.
- It’s a story that shows how even a small town can produce big dreams.